Tuesday, February 15, 2011

CUPBOARD MAKEOVER PART DEUX

Hoo Boy!  This cupboard is taking a while.  The shelf supports have been added and painted.


The shelves are just melamine pieces cut to size.  I have some fabulous fabric choices for the door curtains and the inside back of the cupboard.  It seems I am as slow as molasses in getting at this dern project!
I am afraid it may become cupboard makeover parts one, deux, trois, etc,....
There are slim little handles on the doors which I sort of like.  I was going to put glass knobs on there, but I think I may paint these little handles green.  The exterior will be painted my go-to color Simply White by BM.   
I just love to fiddlefart with these little projects, even if it is slow-going.  I always feel such a sense of satisfaction when they are done.  Of course, there are a zillion of these "little projects" on the go around the bungalow!  They await my hand in their various stages of completion.  Ahh yes.

In closing, I would like to share with you a beautiful quote from the fabulous Audrey Hepburn.....

For attractive lips, speak words of kindness
For lovely eyes seek out the good in people
For a slim figure share your food with the hungry
For beautiful hair, let a child run his fingers through it once a day
For poise, walk with the knowledge that you will never walk alone
People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed and redeemed
Never throw out anybody
Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you will find one at the end of your arm
As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands
One for helping yourself and one for helping others.

No comments:

Post a Comment