Tuesday, February 22, 2011

PRETTY HOUSES PART 2

Hello Friends.  I went on another little jaunt around the city today.  Cold and beautiful outside.  These pretty houses are some of my favourites.


This darling cream dream abode is still decked out for Christmas!  So cute.  Gack!  Excuse the reflection!


Looks like we have some American friends living in our fair city.  Nice job on the house.


How about this lovely wrap-around porch?  I love the grey color!  Sorry about my arm in the way.  I am still learning about taking proper photos!



I like this house because of the effort the owner puts into decorating it.  She loves her home and it shows!

So there you have it.... another post about some of the pretty houses in our city.  I should add that while I prefer smaller homes, I do like large ones too!  Believe me, there are some beauties here. 

"Every house where love abides and friendship is a guest,
Is surely home and home sweet home
For there the heart can rest."
~Henry Van Dyke







No comments:

Post a Comment