Monday, March 21, 2011

METAL FLOWERS AND HAPPY SPRING!!!!



HAPPY SPRING EVERYONE!  Hope your weekend was lovely!  The sun was shining for most of ours, but still quite chilly in these parts.  Even so, I LOVE springtime.


I have had these metal flower thingys in the garage for some time.  I tried unsuccessfully to sell them on Kijiji and had only a bite or two on them.  People liked them, they just didn't know what to do with them.

So, I figured since I am such a maniac with the paint....well, I'll just paint 'em!

Then I can display them on the space above the door on my garage/shop/hangout.  I think they are kind of cool and interesting.

In fact, I am now considering upping the cool factor of them by maybe decoupaging the petals of the flowers in some colorful fabric or paper.  I cannot leave well enough alone!  It's just how I roll!

Please stay tuned for the finished product... it was a tad cool for spray painting this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment